MUSIC INDUSTRI MUB233


NAME : NIK AHMAD SHAUQI BIN NIK ISKANDAR ARIFFIN
STUDENT ID : 2015818226
GROUP : MU1105A
LECTURER’S NAME : EN BAHIZAL ABU BAKAR



My name is Nik Ahmad Shauqi Bin Nik Iskandar Ariffin .I am 20 years old .I was born in Kota Bharu Kelantan . I have one sister and younger brother . I was born musician family . Both of my uncle was a musician in Kuala Terengganu . I start to listen music since I was 6 years old .i remember that my uncle give me a birthday present ,when I opened it and it was a Nirvana Cd album . Its was my fisrt cd and I start to listen to  the Nirvana . At that time I was addicted with Nirvana and my Influence is from Curt Cobain .When I am 7 years old , my uncle start teach me how to play guitar . Unfornately , I ‘m stop play guitar when My father and my mother divorce . I and my other sibling move to Kelantan with my mother .I start new life and stop playing guitar . When I am 10 years old , I start to listen many genre such as punk, Ska , Rock , Metal .My favourite band at that time are , The Exploited , sex pistol ,Rancid , Metallica , and more .Then I start addicted Greenday when I’m listen to their album . I am start to dressed up like Billie joe . I collected their original Album . I start to follow gig when I was 12 years old and I start to listen independent music. My favourite band at that time was OAG , Butterfinger ,Bittersweet ,Bunkface , Hujan , Julies goes over seas , The times and more .When , I’m 16 years old , I decide to be play music again . I start to learn how to play drum . I want to take private school but I have problem with the cost . Then , I’m start to learn with youtube . I start to play with band . My first band was Pharmacy Ecstacy . We start to play local gigs . Then , I’m quit that band because all of that groups member were continue their study . I’m continue my study at University Techonology Mara in Music cost .I’m pass the interview and they placed me in percussion Major . I’m start to learn percussion in 6 month . After that , my friend tell me that diploma cost have no bassist any more . And the end of semester , The Faculty opened An audition for change our Major instrument . I’m decide to take that audition . I’m pass that audition . I’m start to learn about that major . This Faculty are more focus on Jazz studies . I’m have to focus more on Jazz skills and theory . Its very hard for beginner to play jazz music .I’m practiced hard to play jazz . I’m start to play at many jazz gigs .



In end of semester three , my friend recemend me to play with their band  after he saw me play at jazz gigs. I’m Start to plays with their band . I’m start to play on recording track for their single . At the first , its hard to play your bass line with metronome and record with another pro musician . I play recording for that band for two single.
We got a great experience when we record our single and make our music video by ourself .Its not the greatest music video because we have small badget in making of that music video . We have not under Production labels . We start to published on youtube with our personal account . We have no experience in Pulishing our single at that times . Then , my vocalist Ilham found a manager that can manage our band . We start plays at small events such as Wedding , Dinner to promote our single . At Kelantan we have problem  when practice , because there limited studio in that town .Then , we start to build our own practiced studios . After that , we got many event to plays . After three month , our band stuck in problem . Our manager steal our show payment . He just give us 15% from our payment .After that we decided to work independently .Its hard to us being independent band in  Malaysia, because we have to find jobs by ourself .When I in semester 5, our band a big problem which is come from our  vocalist .
He not come when we have our practice session .He also rejected many event .Our band have invited to be sign under NAR recording label ,its also become a problem because our vocalist rejected that offer .i found that all of the problem came from his girlfriend ,his girlfriend don’t want him to be famous .She always jealous when girl ‘fans want to take picture with him .After a few month ,i decided  to quit from the band .






 After that , I;m start focus on my studies .I decided to servive with my jazz skill that I have learn at the faculty ,i’m also start be a sessionist for many event for gigs or dinner such as Sheraton Imperial Hotel , Nosh and Timbre , Jazz Ampang , Perdana Hotel and more .
 I’m also start to arrange song with my friend . My friend composed a song and I arrange that song . I’m also play the instrument in recording  that song such as bass , drum and guitar track  .That song has been  Ost for Drama in Tv9 .After that , we started to make many kind of recording by ourself . We also started to make a jingle song for product .We also start to make a standard home recording studio . We start to buy equipment for our recording studio .We also start to make cover for new song .
In addition,  we got viral , then  people start to come to our  studio for recording their single or to make cover . We got many customers because our service is fast and affordable for them . After a few month , we are offered to make an Ost song for Drama Tv9 again . In making that single , we have save our badget because we are record our song and music video by ourself . Our music video and sound for that song are totally improved than before . After a few month , we also offered from Tv9 to make a Ost song for Telemovie Bawaku Ke Syurga . That song a were sang by danieshsuffian . That single are not fully released and the music video also in the making . The demo for that song are in youtube .After a few week , we also got a offered to make a cover song for a beautiful female artist Shiha Zikir .In this month , We also get offered to make an Ost song for Telemovie Terbalik  in TV3 .We also get offered for next drama in Tv3 for next year .
With all skill that I have , I and my friend start to opened a label music production . Although our label is not famous , we got a great offered to colabrate with Malaysia Cover to make a project . That project is , we make a competition for people to cover song and the winner have chances to record new single with our recording labels.That showcase will be start next years.


Conclusion , I hope I will survive in industries in long period . I will use all my skill in recording and in and perform in band to work in industries  . I also will use my experience in manage event and make a great music video .I hope our labels production will compete as MVM , FMC ,SURIA RECORD ,NAR RECORD and more .We should move fast and survive in industries .
Description: C:\Users\PC002\Downloads\FMC-Logo.jpg

Description: C:\Users\PC002\Downloads\photo (1).jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kord hingga kau terlupa - daniesh suffian

Hingga kau terlupa - daniesh suffian